Health and Wellness Resources
Life Solutions Counselors, Elizabeth and Patty, are available for phone appointments with students or employees and can be reached at 800-647-3327. This phone number is answered 24X7 by a trained counselor.
Health and Wellness Articles:
- Maintaining Your Well-Being During COVID-19During times of uncertainty, focusing on self-care and helping others can provide much-needed stability. Self-care during the coronavirus pandemic includes focusing on things you can control instead of those […]
- Understanding the Stress/Health ConnectionStress exists in your mind — but it’s also evident in your stomach, heart, muscles and even your toes. “In fact, stress may affect every cell in your body,” […]
- Weathering Life’s Storms: How and Why to be More ResilientAs you learn to navigate the unprecedented changes to your work and home lives, it is resilience that will carry you through. Resilience doesn’t remove pain and strife from […]
- Building Skills That Enhance RelationshipsEveryone brings special qualities to friendships—qualities that make friendships richer and stronger. The following is a list of some of these qualities — being independent and self-sufficient being positive, […]
- Control Breathing, Control StressYou’re stuck in rush-hour traffic, glancing at your car’s clock every few minutes as you strain to get to work on time. You may not notice, but your breathing […]
Additional resources for the Pittsburgh area can be found at bigburgh.com.
Food Pantry Resources
- West Allegheny Ministerial Association
105 West Allegheny Road, Imperial PA
2nd Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
2nd Wednesday: 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
4th Tuesday:8:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
4th Wednesday : 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton
330 Third Ave., Carnegie PA
Tuesdays: 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Thursdays: 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Salvation Army Chartiers Valley
225 West Main Street, Carnegie PA
1st Wednesday : 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.3rd Wednesday: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- United Way
Call 2-1-1 from your service area or (888) 856-2773