Health and Wellness Resources
Life Solutions Counselors, Elizabeth and Patty, are available for phone appointments with students or employees and can be reached at 800-647-3327. This phone number is answered 24X7 by a trained counselor.
Health and Wellness Articles:
- Building Skills That Enhance RelationshipsEveryone brings special qualities to friendships—qualities that make friendships richer and stronger. The following is a list of some of these qualities — being independent and self-sufficient being positive, upbeat, and […]
- Control Breathing, Control StressYou’re stuck in rush-hour traffic, glancing at your car’s clock every few minutes as you strain to get to work on time. You may not notice, but your breathing is shallow, […]
- Juggling the Demands of Working at HomeAs working from home has suddenly become the new norm for many employees across the globe, people everywhere have pivoted to define what work-life balance looks like in a time where […]
Additional resources for the Pittsburgh area can be found at bigburgh.com.
Food Pantry Resources
- West Allegheny Ministerial Association
105 West Allegheny Road, Imperial PA
2nd Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
2nd Wednesday: 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
4th Tuesday:8:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
4th Wednesday : 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton
330 Third Ave., Carnegie PA
Tuesdays: 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Thursdays: 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Salvation Army Chartiers Valley
225 West Main Street, Carnegie PA
1st Wednesday : 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.3rd Wednesday: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- United Way
Call 2-1-1 from your service area or (888) 856-2773