Date: Thursday, September 2, 2021
Time: 9:00AM to 2:00PM
Location: Pittsburgh Technical College
Integrated health 21 is pleased to be working with PTC to facilitate COVID-19 vaccine administration. We will be offering the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine to those who are 18 and older. The federal government is providing the vaccine free of charge, however, your vaccination provider may bill your insurance company, Medicaid or Medicare for an administration fee.
Phone: 412-481-1644 press option 1
Customer Service Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- When scheduling, if you have received any other type of vaccine (shingles, pneumonia, etc.) you must wait at least two weeks between that vaccine and receiving the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Details regarding scheduling your second shot will be provided on the day of your vaccination.
- Individuals with concerns about their health and whether they should receive the vaccine should contact their personal Primary Health Care Provider.
- A fact sheet regarding the Moderna Vaccine, for your review, can be obtained on the IH21 website
- STAY SAFE: If you have any of the following symptoms, please reschedule your appointment: Fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, body aches, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea.
- Bring your insurance card or Medicare card and driver’s license on the day of the clinic.
- Wear a short-sleeved shirt for easy access to your upper arm.